Photo via: shwinandshwin.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Face brightening toner! Reduces the size of pores, brightens face, reduces inflammation, and helps with acne!!! I need to try this!
- A perfect DIY Green Tea toner for those looking for an inexpensive way to enhance your skin care regime, and who isn’t Green Tea is loaded with healthy benefits for skin including, reduces inflammation, increases skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of pores and gives your skin a youthful glow. Next time you make yourself up a …
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- DIY Aspirin Mask: Heals Acne, Reduces Puffiness and Gives You Clearer Skin – The Aspirin Mask – works wonders on your face. Salicylic acid helps clean out pores and battle acne. All you need is water & 3 aspirin tablets. You can also add honey if you want a binding agent.
- Coffee mask for your skin, more commonly referred to as a MAGIC face mask. It works WONDERS for all skin types — helps with acne, redness, dark circles, tightening, brightening, etc!
- Clear Complexion: 1tbsp. citrus juice and 1tbsp. baking soda. Combine the citrus juice and baking soda, it will fizz a lot so stir until the bubbling lessens. Apply to your face and then leave on for 20min. and then rinse. Benefits: citrus exfoliates and brightens and helps keep pores clean. Baking soda takes away dead skin cells and helps to prevent blackheads.
- DIY Facial Toner Recipe with Witch Hazel and Vitamin C Witch hazel is naturally anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial, making it excellent for helping reduce the appearance of acne, redness and skin irritation. It helps lock in moisture, making it a good choice for oily and dry skin, and is high in tannins that reduce the appearance of fine lines. Vitamin C helps tighten the skin and maintain the natural pH.
- This Homemade Clay Facial Cleanser Recipe is a face scrub and cleanser all in one and great for all skin types. It’s an easy DIY recipe that deep cleans, unclogs pores, gently exfoliates and calms acne, redness and inflammation. Gentle enough for daily use. Expect a healthy, radiant glow after the very first use!
- This Homemade Clay Facial Cleanser Recipe is a face scrub and cleanser all in one and great for all skin types. Its an easy DIY recipe that deep cleans, unclogs pores, gently exfoliates and calms acne, redness and inflammation. Gentle enough for daily use. Expect a healthy, radiant glow after the very first use!
- Baking soda and orange juice mask. This combo gets rid of blackheads and is great for treating hormonal breakouts. The baking soda exfoliates and fights acne while the acid in the orange juice tightens pores and the vitamin C brightens
- Egg white face mask is an excellent way to tighten the pores, treat blackheads and acne, and also give a temporary face-lift || Recommended fortnightly to keep the wrinkles away for a long time
- Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner. Malic and lactic acids found in the vinegar help to soften and exfoliate your skin, reduce red marks, and treat acne on both your face and body. Apple cider vinegar also tones your skin to the proper pH and gives you that ‘glow’ – naturally! . So basically, its a wonderful beauty secret hiding in your kitchen cupboard!