Photo via: chicfactorgazette.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Theres so many things you can do with that empty space
- TuesdayTwo: Too Faced Lip + Mermaid Tees blogger finds beauty fashion fcnextdoor tuesdaytwo
- Every year, there are new gardening trends or something old that is gaining in popularity once again. It can make it difficult for you to decide what you should do with your gardens. 7 GARDENING TRENDS YOU SHOULD TRY
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Here is what you can do to a dull and old wooden tray- decoupage. There is a way to pretty up that tray and it is a very easy DIY.
- Give your home a new and improved look with these DIY ideas. These ideas are budget-friendly and use things you already have in your home. See how you can use products you already have to remodel anything in your home.
- You can add any service as clean sink to racks and old pipe joints can be used for water and drainage. Storage and units will offer enough space for keeping kitchen tools and things. You can place outdoor wooden pallet kitchen on a floor created out of pallets to give a traditional attraction.
- Its Time to Conquer Your Clutter | THE most important things you can do to build calm and joy into your days are to declutter and get organized. Click through for tools to conquer clutter… | www.fillingthejars.com
- Things That Make You Feel Relaxed AF | From zen stones, adult coloring books to succulent gardens, zen ideas to help you feel relaxed and calm.
- 19 Things Only Women With A Low Maintenance Fashion Sense Understand
- This fabulous letter craft is so easy to make! You can personalize it with a signature from a family member or favorite celebrity.