Photo via: craftberrybush.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- LuLu*s How-To: Criss-Cross Half-Up Hair Tutorial | Lulus.com Fashion Blog | Bloglovin
- How-To: Mauve Matte Eye Tutorial
- Heatless Halo Curls How-To – 16 Perfect Beach Wavy Hair Tutorials | GleamItUp
- Introducing the diffuser for the DIY enthusiast: the pumice stone. Find the how-to here.
- How-To: Business Card Holder – Crafty Cupboard
- Tips for zero waste shaving | Safety razor how-to.
- Looking for a creative project to tackle this weekend? What about weaving? Check out expert advice and visual inspiration in our how-to post on the Etsy Blog — then shop for DIY kits and supplies on Etsy.com. etsy
- reversible adjustable bag sew sewing diy crafts fabric howto tutorial bag
- Fabric Covered Pinboards are a great Easy Fabric Craft that kids can help you make! A great easy kids craft youll love to make this spring and summer!
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- another GREAT reason to head to the fabric store!!