Photo via: hellonatural.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to make the perfect bath bombs. So easy, even I can do it! Plus theres a FREE PRINTABLE of the bath bomb recipe and 15 essential oil blends to customize the scent and therapeutic benefits
- Do you love castile soap and essential oils? All you need are these and a few other natural ingredients to make a natural hand soap for yourself. With essential oils, you can pick whatever scent youd like. It takes less than 10 minutes to make and will l
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- Is your hair in need of a little extra TLC? Then check out our recommendations on choosing the best essential oil blends for gorgeous hair.
- Essential oil recipe from AroMed Aromatherapy of VT. 15% off first online purchase at http://www.aromedofvt.com
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.
- **Homemade Green Tea Sugar Scrub** This Scrub is AWESOME! I love the smell and it is SO easy to make. You probably have EVERYTHING you need. Plus you can make this DIY version for Pennies…WAY less expensive than the retail version. DIYbeauty
- Annoyed over skin tags and want to get rid of them naturally? This post lets you know how to remove skin tags easily at home. Here comes a list of 10 effective home remedies to remove skin tags so now stop worrying and start working.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- homemade soap recipes beginners can succeed at easily. Took me 10 minutes to make this. All you need is gelatin, salt, water & liquid soap – and a silicon mold. http://hartnana.com/homemade-soap-recipes-beginners-kid-friendly/