Photo via: cosmopolitan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- DIY Teeth Whitener…this works, but b sure to brush teeth thoroughly after to remove the acid. i used lemon juice instead of water, but not sure what was better. not good for longterm use i dont think. workd pretty good tho!
- Calligraphy can really add some elegance and whimsy to your invitation envelopes. But if they don’t fit into your budget or you are feeling crafty, then check out these DIY calligraphy tutorials to try it yourself. Each has their own tricks and techniques to fake a calligraphy look. DIY Calligraphy Using Gel Pens How To …
- Having strong nails is a desire to everyone, especially for women but if you’re one among those suffering from dull, brittle and unhealthy nails. Generally, nails are made of keratin, a high water protein that makes your nails soft and shiny but due to an insufficiency of this protein will affect your nails and makes them …
- DIY Skin Care | Follow these steps to to ensure that your skin is getting the most out of each product. If you will never reach their full impact. Learn how to use these anti aging natural skin care products in your morning and night time routine in the right order at http://www.purefiji.com/blog/right-order-wash-face/ | Coconut Oil For Natural Beauty
- Dry your brushes upside down so that moisture doesn’t warp their shape or damage the handle. Use a cutting board and rubber bands to dry them in the right position. | 21 Genius Beauty Tricks Every Woman Should Learn In Her Twenties
- Mixing leftover candles that wont light anymore instead of trashing! Im horrible at not throwing anything away… well… here is some stuff on why not!
- These lemon dust cloths take just minutes to prepare and can be stored in an airtight jar until youre ready to use them. Sometimes dusting with a dry cloth does more harm then good as it moves the dirt around instead of catching it. These cloths are damp and infused with vinegar to help catch and kill the bugs at the same time. The addition of olive oil and lemon rind bring a soft polish to your furniture.
- If you can never seem to find a lotion that suits your skin type, try making some lotion yourself using one of these recipes. Its a lot easier, and a lot more fun, than you may realize! | How to Make Homemade Body Lotion from LoveToKnow
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. diy
- Pssst! Weve got some secrets to share! The guide to makeup artist brush tricks that everyone needs to know!