Photo via: elisabethmcknight.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- THE BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES GUIDE: Cosmopolitan.com rounded up the best and most helpful beauty brushes and makeup tools every girl needs in her arsenal. Here youll learn how to use each tool and what makeup to use with it. Click through to see beauty tutorials that teach you the best way to apply makeup and use these must-have brushes including a foundation brush, beauty blender, powder brush, angled blush brush, concealer brush, blender brush, eyeshadow brush, and more.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Putting your bra on properly – This is THE BEST article Ive read on bra fitting. Every woman needs to read this, even if you think youre wearing the right bra, JUST DO IT! Youll be so glad you did
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Dry your brushes upside down so that moisture doesn’t warp their shape or damage the handle. Use a cutting board and rubber bands to dry them in the right position. | 21 Genius Beauty Tricks Every Woman Should Learn In Her Twenties
- Every year, there are new gardening trends or something old that is gaining in popularity once again. It can make it difficult for you to decide what you should do with your gardens. 7 GARDENING TRENDS YOU SHOULD TRY
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Pin for Later: The Makeup Items Every Woman Needs to Add to Her Kit
- The best way to get your makeup brushes super clean! All you need is two ingredients. Olive oil dish soap. Gets all of the makeup, dirt, germs off of your makeup brushes. Great for deep cleaning cleaning your makeup brushes will help you not break out!
- For an eye look thats defined but not too heavy, try these subtle eyeliner looks. These liner looks are just what you need for a classic, everyday makeup look. Find out how to perfect the art of subtly sexy at Maybelline.com today.