Photo via: realcleanandsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Herbal Face Oil Recipe This amazing herbal face oil recipe uses Argan oil with essential oils like frankincense, myrrh, rose, and lavender to nourish and smooth skin.
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- Headache Balm – Help soothe a headache with this simple DIY made with coconut oil, peppermint, lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- DIY Deodorant with simple ingredients YOULL NEED: 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/4 cup cornstarch (or arrowroot powder for sensitive skin), 1/4 cup baking soda, 1/8 -1/4 teaspoon essential oil (lavender and lemongrass are great!) TARAAAA!
- Homemade Foundation Powder 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder (start with this as your base. You can go back later and add more if you need a lighter powder) 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder 1/4 teaspoon EACH nutmeg and ginger (if you have more of an olive skin complexion you may need more) 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 2 teaspoons Bentonite Clay 10 drops of Vitamin E 12 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- HOW TO GET CLEAR, GLOWING, SPOTLESS SKIN BY USING ALOE VERA GEL
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Create Your Personlized Face Serum with this FREE Step by Step Blueprint. face serum diy,best face serum, frankincense face serum, diy face serum essential oils, diy face serum recipe, how to use face serum, diy face serum for acne, face serum anti aging, face serum benefits, face serum oily skin, natural face serum, face serum dark spots, diy face serum anti aging, diy face serum young living, diy face serum for oily skin, diy face serum homemade, diy face serum dry
- Need an all-natural way to re-freshen your hair between shampoos? This Homemade Leave-In Hair Conditioner contains a powerful combination of coconut oil and essential oils to moisturize, soften and detangle your hair, but without weighing your hair down.
- Essential Oil Detox Bath lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, peppermint essential oil, epsom salt, could add baking soda as well. Great for after dry brushing your skin.
- This gentle serum formula takes advantage of the antimicrobial benefits of essential oils to fight acne and promote smooth and clear skin.