Photo via: realcleanandsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- Headache Balm – Help soothe a headache with this simple DIY made with coconut oil, peppermint, lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- DIY Deodorant with simple ingredients YOULL NEED: 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/4 cup cornstarch (or arrowroot powder for sensitive skin), 1/4 cup baking soda, 1/8 -1/4 teaspoon essential oil (lavender and lemongrass are great!) TARAAAA!
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Create Your Personlized Face Serum with this FREE Step by Step Blueprint. face serum diy,best face serum, frankincense face serum, diy face serum essential oils, diy face serum recipe, how to use face serum, diy face serum for acne, face serum anti aging, face serum benefits, face serum oily skin, natural face serum, face serum dark spots, diy face serum anti aging, diy face serum young living, diy face serum for oily skin, diy face serum homemade, diy face serum dry
- Need an all-natural way to re-freshen your hair between shampoos? This Homemade Leave-In Hair Conditioner contains a powerful combination of coconut oil and essential oils to moisturize, soften and detangle your hair, but without weighing your hair down.
- Essential Oil Detox Bath lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, peppermint essential oil, epsom salt, could add baking soda as well. Great for after dry brushing your skin.
- This gentle serum formula takes advantage of the antimicrobial benefits of essential oils to fight acne and promote smooth and clear skin.
- Lavender Rosemary Bath Salts provide a variety of benefits, including aid in sleeping, relief from dry skin, reduced muscle soreness, and more.
- These stress relief teacup candles are made with a blend of essential oils meant to aid with stress relief. Not only are they great for bathtime, but they are a cute addition to any afternoon tea table.
- Have you read my post about the AMAZING benefits of antioxidants?! If youre up for learning something new that can help you have bright and glowing skin, fight off diseases, and even prevent cancer, I highly suggest reading it! You will learn the definition of antioxidant, examples of foods high in antioxidants, and what youll gain from adding them into your diet! But if youre just here for the smoothie recipe, keep on scrolling! 🙂