Photo via: kayleymelissa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- A tapered curling iron that creates waves and curls that actually last. | 27 Products That Will Make Every Day A Good Hair Day
- How To: Use a Clipless Curling Wand (every type of wand and what the waves look like).. Want one!
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- OMG, I love this DIY chandelier made from wood beads. It looks like it may take a while, but it doesnt look hard! Ive wanted a wood bead chandelier but they are so expensive. Totally making this.
- Here is an example of how Botox and fillers can help you age backwards and still look natural. In the left image, from 2012, Kate Middletons crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and undereye hollows have aged her face. In the right image, taken more recently in 2016, her wrinkles are gone, her complexion is smooth, and she looks like a more radiant and gorgeous version of herself. Injectables and medical-grade skincare can keep you looking healthy, natural, and youthful even as the years fly by. P…
- Ugh, home improvements. They always look so easy at first, right? The truth is DIY home improvement projects can drive you crazy. The trick? Find easy home improvements that can really make a big difference visually. Here are the easiest DIY home improve
- Click here to see more on the Ultra Strobe Balm from Makeup revolution I was so excited about getting these. I knew I needed them as soon as I saw them advertised! They are a cream highlight and come in a really cute compact, which I like, as it’s different to other cream…..
- These Wet n Wild brushes are inexpensive. Many found in dollar stores. Yet they look so pretty ans elegant. But pink and white already has that going for the dual color combination. But they are actually decent brushes as a bonus. I have several and plan on buying a few more.