Photo via: the-cameras-lying.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- Coconut Rose Body Scrub DIY at LuLus.com! Ingredients: -1 Tablespoon Room Temperature Coconut Oil -2 Tablespoons Finely Ground Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt -3-4 Drops Rose Organic Essential Oil Simply whisk these three ingredients together with a fork for a ready-to-use scrub! Use on hands, feet, arms, and legs. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Cute Valentines card – Youve got mail – Detailed Handmade Gift Please read reviews of our products on our old shop here: shop3xu.etsy.com This listing is for one matchbox. This is a great alternative to a Valentine/Anniversary card. Surprise your loved ones with a cute private message hidden in these beautifully decorated matchboxes! Each item is hand made from a real matchbox(*). The designs are hand drawn, printed on paper and then hand assembled to give each individual matchbox that spe…
- Wash an old mascara and fill with: 1/4 of the container with Castor Oil, 1/2 Vitamin E Oil, 1/4 Aloe Vera Gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes (or brows) every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- DIY Farmhouse Display Cabinet From Old Chest of Drawers. Turn this little chest of drawers into the cutest little farmhouse display cabinet with a bit of woodworking skills.
- How to get white toenails: mix a small amount of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide together. Make into a paste. Get a tooth brush and scrub the paste onto your toenails. Then soak your toenails in the paste. Let them sit for 5-10 min. Then rinse off toes……interesting
- GREAT step-by-step tutorial on how to turn an old dresser into a TV stand! Total cost: $83!
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- Just found this recipe on Pinterest. I adjusted the amounts so you get a bigger batch of Ocean Salt. Mix it up and store it in a little container. I plan on trying this in a few days. Fresh out of vodka in my household.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …