Photo via: the-cameras-lying.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- Coconut Rose Body Scrub DIY at LuLus.com! Ingredients: -1 Tablespoon Room Temperature Coconut Oil -2 Tablespoons Finely Ground Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt -3-4 Drops Rose Organic Essential Oil Simply whisk these three ingredients together with a fork for a ready-to-use scrub! Use on hands, feet, arms, and legs. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Cute Valentines card – Youve got mail – Detailed Handmade Gift Please read reviews of our products on our old shop here: shop3xu.etsy.com This listing is for one matchbox. This is a great alternative to a Valentine/Anniversary card. Surprise your loved ones with a cute private message hidden in these beautifully decorated matchboxes! Each item is hand made from a real matchbox(*). The designs are hand drawn, printed on paper and then hand assembled to give each individual matchbox that spe…
- Wash an old mascara and fill with: 1/4 of the container with Castor Oil, 1/2 Vitamin E Oil, 1/4 Aloe Vera Gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes (or brows) every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- DIY Farmhouse Display Cabinet From Old Chest of Drawers. Turn this little chest of drawers into the cutest little farmhouse display cabinet with a bit of woodworking skills.
- How to get white toenails: mix a small amount of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide together. Make into a paste. Get a tooth brush and scrub the paste onto your toenails. Then soak your toenails in the paste. Let them sit for 5-10 min. Then rinse off toes……interesting
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Easy DIY Antique Mirror Tutorial | IKEA Hack | How to turn a picture frame into a mirror