Photo via: shemakesahome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Basic DIY Detox Charcoal and Tea Tree Melt and Pour Soap Recipe. Also try this truly amazing but a snap to make homemade melt and pour activated charcoal soap recipe with sea buckthorn oil and added essential oils here: http://soapdelinews.com/2014/10/homemade-activated-charcoal-melt-pour-soap-recipe.html
- DIY Bar Soap: Lavender Chamomile Tea Soap | DIY Homemade Cool Mothers Day Ideas by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/diy-gifts-mothers-day-ideas/
- Sayward’s Homemade Deodorant Recipe: 1/3 cup Corn Starch, 1/3 cup Baking Soda, 10 drops of Antibacterial Essential Oil (tea tree, lavender, or eucalyptus), 10 drops of Antifungal Essential Oil (tea tree, peppermint, sandalwood, or eucalyptus), 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil, 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil. Mix everything up in a bowl until it forms a thick paste. Transfer to your storage container & then allow 24 hours to set.
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- Fall is here! Get ready by making this Chai Spice Lip Balm. My new favorite flavor! Using a double boiler method, melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, and fractionated coconut oil until fully liquid. Mix with a wooden craft stick. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir and then pour into empty lip balm tubes and let set. Makes about six tubes. www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- Homemade body wash…I tried this with Oil of Olay Shea Butter bar soap and it never got to be the right consistency. I made a batch last week with Live Clean Baby Soap and it turned out perfect. cb
- DIY Homemade Melt and Pour Loofah Soap Recipe
- DIY Cactus Melt and Pour Soap
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- How to Remove Skin Tags Naturally [Infographic] using tea tree oil, castor oil or apple cider vinegar
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.