Photo via: livinlovinfarmin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- Homemade Natural Face Powder – Just three ingredients and suddenly youve made your own face powder for practically pennies!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Phlegm, or mucus, is often one of the most common medical conditions that can be triggered by simple allergens, dust or bacterial and viral infections. Mucus is a thick fluid, formed when the body is fighting off any foreign material or organism.
- The BEST Apple Crumb Pie Dessert Recipe via Spend With Pennies – This is truly the best apple pie recipe youll ever make! Loaded with fresh tart apples and topped with a sweet brown sugar crumble, this is one recipe that will be requested over and over! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- 6 DIY Skin Care Recipes | A round-up of the body care products I’ve made over the last few months, since DIY skin care is my favorite kind of DIY! I’m not sure what it is, but I find there is something very satisfying about all-natural, homemade skin care. Who doesn’t like getting Lush-like products for a fraction of the cost?? Here are six quick and easy skin care ideas that you can make at home:
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Why spend dollars on store bought laundry detergent when you can make your own for only pennies? Its easy to make and only requires a few ingredients.
- Research supports the use of honey for healing cuts, burns, puncture wounds because of its natural antibacterial properties.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Homemade Easy Moisturizing Honey Face Masks ~ Honey face masks are soothing for inflamed skin, antibacterial for acne breakouts and hydrating for dry or damaged skin.