Photo via: myfrugaladventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Copy Cat Mary Kay’s Satin Hands- 19 Brilliant Homemade Beauty Products That Are Great for Skin Care
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Ad Brighten up your gardening landscape with this DIY Miniature Farm Window Box Planter idea. ForWhatMattersMost
- This EASY homemade Pina Colada Coconut Sugar Scrub Recipe smells AMAZING! It will transport you to the tropics with the luscious scent of coconut and pineapple! A FABULOUS way to moisturize and get rid of dry flaky skin in a JIFFY! Great gift idea! www.settingforfour.com
- This Peppermint Goat Milk Soap recipe is so pretty and smells amazing. It’s easy to make and a perfect homemade gift idea!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- DIY Lavender Sugar Scrub | The perfect, 4 ingredient answer to dry hands and feet. Use any time to restore moisture and clear away dead skin. Easy and fast!
- Mmmmm….cofffee….You wont believe how easy it is to whip up this luscious homemade coffee bean soap–just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need! A perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life, or just a great way to start your day!
- Make your own DIY Gemstone Soaps in around 10 minutes! These sparkly gem and jewel soaps shimmer, shine, and smell AMAZING (in any fragrance your heart desires!)! Makes a great quick and easy DIY homemade holiday gift idea that’s perfect for friends, fami
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts