Photo via: e-buddhism.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Have you read my post about the AMAZING benefits of antioxidants?! If youre up for learning something new that can help you have bright and glowing skin, fight off diseases, and even prevent cancer, I highly suggest reading it! You will learn the definition of antioxidant, examples of foods high in antioxidants, and what youll gain from adding them into your diet! But if youre just here for the smoothie recipe, keep on scrolling! 🙂
- These organizing tips for the garage will have your entire home in order in no time. If you are tired of parking on the street instead of the garage, this will help you get your car back in it’s home.
- This DIY is going to blow your mind. Not in that its so amazingly genius, (well except it kind of is). But how that it is so stinkin simple and easy. Soooo very easy and will save you some cash-o…
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Treat Choline-Damaged Hair Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/4 cup of a peeled cucumber. Cover you hair with the mixture and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. You’ll see your hair return to normal almost immediately. I have nit tried this, but I will this summer.
- What if you could transform your body in just four minutes? You may think that it’s too good to be true,but with the 28-day Plank Challenge from Women Daily Magazine, by slowly training your body for endurance and strength you will get amazing results.
- Using a Homemade Lemon Body Scrub will not only make your skin glow, but you’ll feel refreshed and have a lingering scent of Lemon. This simple body scrub is a great way to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it at the same time. The bright lemon scent is a great way to energize and brighten your mood!
- If you are looking for modern outdoor furniture, this is a great collection. It includes affordable and bold items youll love to have on your patio! via @diy_candy
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.