Photo via: commonsensehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- If youre looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, youre in the right place! Whether youre dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.
- Try Using A Pumpkin Lotion- Mixed with almond oil, cinnamon, and a touch of beeswax, this lotion not only smells amazing, but also actually helps heal those annoying dry skin patches. Learn more fall-tastic ways to use pumpkin in your beauty routine at redbookmag.com.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Want longer, thicker, healthy and voluminous lashes? I know I do. Now you can with this super easy and simple eyelash serum that only uses TWO ingredients. I have spotted other serums claiming to be effective but after thorough research I found out that stopping these treatments results in
- Best Face Cleansers – Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip – The Best Face Cleansers For Acne And For Dry Skin That You Can Find. Get These Cleansers At The Drugstore To Have A DIY Skincare Solution For Your Beauty Makeup. Some Of These Cleansers Are For Anti Aging And Some Of These Products Are Just For Makeup Cleanses, Others Are For Blackheads. For A Natural Cleanser, Try Coconut Oil For Facials. I Promise It Works! – thegoddess.com/best-face-cleansers-2017