Photo via: interiordesignfans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- It would be too easy hitting the snooze button in a bedroom like this! Wonderful muted colours come together to give the perfect balance of feminine decor and modern chic. Combined with this beautiful world map wallpaper leaves your home feeling refined and stylish.
- Got a beautiful garden ideal for spending downtime but dont have the furniture to complement it? Perhaps this outdoor cabana lounge would be a perfect fit!
- 25 DIY Spa Recipes~ This would be fun to do some of these for a tweens birthday party! Great theme, and the guests could make some facial scrubs to take home. (There are free printables, too.)
- Cute accent sparkly nail over the perfect color of baby pink! This accent nail would look good with absolutley any color though.
- What a fabulous rustic addition to any home! Give this as a gift or keep it for yourself, or both! This Mason jar change organizer can be used anywhere in your home for added rustic decor. Dimensions
- This mini workout plan for both men and women can help you lose weight and gain muscle mass. What is best about it is that it can be done in the commodity of your home and you do not need to visit the gym nor use any special equipment.
- Perfect handmade gift for the holidays! DIY a flannel and fringe scarf that any girl would love to wear. http://www.ehow.com/ehow-crafts/blog/make-a-handmade-plaid-flannel-and-fringe-scarf/?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=blog&utm_campaign=fanpage
- $30 DIY Sofa/Console Table Tutorial – would be perfect for behind our couch
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- These DIY modern plant stands a quickie little project that will give your patio or interiors a splash of modern cool. I love that this is repurposing something that tends to be in abundance by the end of summer: tomato cages. Whether you have old rusty c
- love, love this shower by john carloftis. Dream home has an open shower where humid plants will thrive.