Photo via: filthwizardry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Did you know that there are some safety guidelines you should follow when using essential oils? Yes, theyre natural, but used improperly, they can cause you problems. Check out the 7 places you should never put essential oils. Click through to read or pin to save for later!
- I did this for my cousins kids for Christmas one year, but with smaller letters. They loved it. Beautiful Letter Decoration | DIY Crafts Tutorials
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- THE BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES GUIDE: Cosmopolitan.com rounded up the best and most helpful beauty brushes and makeup tools every girl needs in her arsenal. Here youll learn how to use each tool and what makeup to use with it. Click through to see beauty tutorials that teach you the best way to apply makeup and use these must-have brushes including a foundation brush, beauty blender, powder brush, angled blush brush, concealer brush, blender brush, eyeshadow brush, and more.
- DIY Coconut Oil Hair Mask ~ Using coconut oil on hair will produce luxurious locks that’ll be the envy of everyone around you! It’s cheap, easy, and beats any restorative hair mask from the drug store.
- Tea parties are lots of fun for big and little kids. Get some great ideas for tea parties with your little ones using stuff you already have around the house!
- Rub a mixture of coffee ground on the area.This is one of the methods used by models to hide their stretch marks before they can hit the runway. You should grind around 3 coffee cups and add 3 olive oil tablespoons. Mix the concoction thoroughly before applying it to the stretch mark. Ensure you rub the area with a bit of pressure for about 5 minutes. You should then wrap the area using a towel and wait for around 30 minutes before rinsing.
- You have to see this beautiful Beauty and the Beast birthday! See more party ideas at http://Catchmyparty.com!
- Have YOU been using environmentally harmful microbeads in your beauty routine? See why it matters and what products are on the list!
- Dry your brushes upside down so that moisture doesn’t warp their shape or damage the handle. Use a cutting board and rubber bands to dry them in the right position. | 21 Genius Beauty Tricks Every Woman Should Learn In Her Twenties