Photo via: magic.piktochart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vanilla Citrus Body Scrub
- Citrus and Lavender Toilet Fizzies- Make cleaning your bathroom faster and easier with these homemade citrus and lavender toilet fizzies! | homemade toilet cleaner, DIY cleaner, eco-friendly cleaner, all-natural cleaner, natural cleaning, homemade bathroom cleaner
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- DIY citrus coconut oil body scrub
- A Guide to Homemade Coconut Oil Beauty Products Infographic
- How to Remove Skin Tags Naturally [Infographic] using tea tree oil, castor oil or apple cider vinegar
- Coconut Oil for Health, Weight Loss, Healing and Beauty [Infographic] :: Top 25 Reasons to Use Coconut Oil
- A Guide To DIY Coconut Oil Beauty Products (Infographic) – mindbodygreen.com
- Clear Complexion: 1tbsp. citrus juice and 1tbsp. baking soda. Combine the citrus juice and baking soda, it will fizz a lot so stir until the bubbling lessens. Apply to your face and then leave on for 20min. and then rinse. Benefits: citrus exfoliates and brightens and helps keep pores clean. Baking soda takes away dead skin cells and helps to prevent blackheads.
- Looking to create your own all natural room scents? Use herbs, extracts and citrus to create your own.
- DIY Citrus Facial Scrub! Simple recipe for natural skincare