Photo via: purlavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This had to be one of the easiest DIYs weve done in a long time. We actually made it over two weekends though, instead of just one. We mixed and poured two weekends ago, and then finally pulled…
- Update your wardrobe in a half hour with these diy rhinestone earrings! Can be done in just a few simple steps and for half the cost of what you pay retail.
- A tour of all the projects done in the Blue Bedroom of my teen. repurposing upcycle DIY
- Mix a tsp of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix the ingredients until smooth. Mix in a beaten egg. Mix well. Add 2 Tablespoons of caster oil. Thoroughly mix. Apply the mask on the entire length of the hair. Place the plastic cap and wrap your head with a towel. Leave the mask on your hair for 2 hours. After wash your hair using shampoo. The mask should be done 2 times a week.
- 10 Incredible Health Benefits of Ginger! An ancient spice used in multiple cultures for thousands of years, especially popularized for its medicinal benefits and improved health effects. It comes in its raw, fresh root form, dried, pickled, ground and jui
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two
- When I need a quick beauty boost in the afternoon, I pick one or two of these tips! I feel more beautiful in no time!
- Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe .. only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- Dublin practice GKMP Architects has added two tiny extensions to a nineteenth century terraced house in the city, one of which incorporates a wooden window seat looking out onto the garden.