Photo via: mymommadethat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Do you love essential oils? If you don’t already you are about to once you discover the myriad of homemade essential oil recipes you can make for beauty products, cleaning products, and other household products. By making these powerful, all natural DIY r
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make. What you need:
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.