Photo via: ninahendrick.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA Hack: Tarva Dresser turned into a library card catalog.
- Mixing materials is one of fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre’s go-to tricks for styling her master bedroom. Here, she adds visual interest to her antique gray dresser with a trio of contemporary white succulent planters, metallic textured photo frames, delicate glass vases and plenty of fresh greenery. Click to see more stylish decor on sale now during The Home Event.
- Fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre’s antique weathered nightstand brings classic style to her trendy master bedroom. Lauren elevates the look by combining a contemporary table lamp with an elegant silver tray styled with an assortment of silver glass vases. Click to see more stylish nightstands on sale now during The Home Event.
- This is a great tutorial on where to buy inexpensive bamboo shades for any size window and how to easily shorten them to get a custom made look. Pin it so you dont forget it!
- INCREDIBLE stair makeover with PAINT! SO much cheaper than stain or new stairs!! Great painted stairs DIY tutorial. If you can hold a paintbrush, you can easily learn how to paint stairs!!
- bathroom vanity from old dresser | images of antique bathroom vanity shabby chic white dresser with sink …
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Four simple steps, one liner, plenty of attitude. Follow this eye makeup tutorial on how to get a bold liner look. Check out the Maybelline Liner Gallery on maybelline.com for a step-by-step video tutorial on this Graphic Arrow look and so much more. Unleash your power liner game with our insider tips, tricks and hacks. Go on, the time has come to discover, learn & create.
- (Aff. Link) Start the year off right and make sure your classroom is ready for “Back to School”, with this adorable banner! Back to School banners measure 4.5 x 6 and is made with heavy card stock and strung on white ribbon. The letters are all movable so you can space them as you like! Made to bring back your favorite childhood classroom look with primary colors!
- How to make a farmhouse style DIY towel rack or coat rack. This easy DIY wood towel rack adds function and pretty decor for a bathroom. Click to get the tutorial!
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!