Photo via: colincowieweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Eating foods that are processed and high in sugar not only take a toll on your waistline, but they also affect the appearance of your skin. Consuming foods with healthy, natural ingredients can dramatically improve your complexion and help the fight against premature ageing. Healthy skin cells can be achieved by consuming the right amount of nutrients everyday. Natural and organic foods and beverages will boost radiance and help prevent sudden breakouts.
- All-natural, easy homemade powdered foundation that is better than any store-bought makeup Ive ever tried, plus you probably already have the ingredients! Its a simple skincare routine that doesnt cost a lot of money, and helps to clear up your skin too! :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- Stacker time! ⏰ FYI – Stackers can be wedding bands and wedding bands can be stackers! It all depends on how YOU style them. Featured Top to Bottom: 1mm Matte band (14k YG), Petite Tapered Baguette band (.24ctw, 14k YG), French Pavé band (.15ctw, 14k YG). Shop ‘em online. Link in the BIO.
- **Homemade Green Tea Sugar Scrub** This Scrub is AWESOME! I love the smell and it is SO easy to make. You probably have EVERYTHING you need. Plus you can make this DIY version for Pennies…WAY less expensive than the retail version. DIYbeauty
- DIY Toothpaste – coconut oil, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and peppermint oil. Easy to make and much better for your teeth than most store-bought toothpastes! I add a bit of Stevia for a sweetener.
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…