Photo via: diyrally.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a farmhouse style DIY towel rack or coat rack. This easy DIY wood towel rack adds function and pretty decor for a bathroom. Click to get the tutorial!
- Repupose Your Babys Crib Into a Chalkboard Easel, Garden Trellis, Drying Rack & More!
- Learn how we built our double pantry doors to look like reclaimed wood from barn doors all for under $90 in this DIY tutorial post. DIY barn doors
- Build this beautiful and rustic bookshelf with reclaimed pallet wood and crates. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse
- Large Wood Crate Reclaimed Crate Distressed Centerpiece
- Reclaimed wood + hooks + jars = charm found on Junkie Joeys Facebook page
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- And keep your fave stuff off the floor with easy DIY no-slip hangers. | 15 Dollar Store Closet Hacks If You Have Way Too Much Shit
- DIY Wood Slice Ornament Tutorial | 27 Spectacularly Easy DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments, see more at http://diyready.com/spectacularly-easy-diy-ornaments-for-your-christmas-tree
- Repurposed Coat Rack Projects
- DIY Projects for the Home | Easy Furniture Ideas | DIY Wooden Crate Coffee Table | Projects and Ideas by DIY JOY
- How to make a Burlap Box with a cardboard box | Easy DIY | Yarn | Crochet | Flowers | Projects for a busy life