Photo via: humblebeeandme.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Facial Bar for Blemishes made using a melt and pour soap base, lavender flowers and tea tree oil
- cafe latte whipped soap sugar scrub
- This ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing whipped formula with 100% cold pressed organic ylang-ylang oil allows for a calm, soothing and relaxing experience of the mind, body and soul. Virgin Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is used as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. This whipped soap has been crafted to be paired with an organic rosehip extract which is known to be a powerful source of antioxidants and is known to contain carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Rosehip protects our bodies from free radica
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Perfect DIY french tip nails = use curved band-aids! Use for the holidays for beige base and black tips or colorful nails!
- Another good DIY Perfume site. Offers different profiles/formulas for % of base, middle/heart, and top notes.
- Low budget rustic wedding… DIY candles/mason jar vases, thrift store lace fabric for tables, DIY wood base for cake, DIY champaign glasses
- DIY Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter | Moisturizer, Eye Makeup Remover, etc.
- DIY Sugar Cookie Whipped Body Butter
- DIY whipped foaming sugar scrub – more awesome GreenDivas gift ideas
- whipped body butter DIY