Photo via: intimateweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- This DIY Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm with Printable Labels is fun and easy to make for yourself or as a gift for Christmas, Valentines Day, or birthdays.
- Oatmeal Lavender Bath Soak Recipe with Free Printable Labels.. great for an easy inexpensive homemade holiday gift.
- Mmmmm….cofffee….You wont believe how easy it is to whip up this luscious homemade coffee bean soap–just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need! A perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life, or just a great way to start your day!
- How to Make Pretty Labels in Microsoft Word + FREE Printable via @justagirlabby
- Love these! 89 Free Printable Kitchen Pantry labels + blank pages of each of the 4 styles so you can add your own and they all come in black or teal.
- A friend told me she joined Dollar Shave Club. Turns out it’s not just for guys. When I found out I could try my first month for only $1 with free shipping, I decided to give it a try. I ordered the 6-blade Executive Razor. It may look like a men’s razor but it worked great on my legs. It comes with four replacement cartridges and I added on their Shave Butter. So worth it. Ladies! Its 2016. Who says our razors have to be pink? 😀
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Free road trip packing list printable! Planning to go on a little travel adventure this spring, summer, fall or winter? Whether you are planning to drive across a state or across the continent, here is a road trip packing list of 50 essential items that you need to take with you.
- DIY Beauty Recipe – Natural Handmade Coffee Bean Under Eye Cream Recipe for Puffiness, Fine Lines and Dark Circles
- Free printable Bunny Banner for Easter. This is a cheap and super cute way to decorate your home for Easter.
- Homemade naturally tinted lip balm plus free printable label. Perfect for women who have dry lips but still want some color. This stuff is super glossy and moisturizing!