Photo via: classyclutter.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- Need a relaxing soak in the tub? Me too and htese 25 Delightful Bath Salts are the perfect (and quick!) DIY for it!
- MOTHERS DAY DIY BATH SOAK // The Kitchy Kitchen
- Calming Bath Soak Recipe. recipe bath body craft diy project herbs salt
- Foot soak. Sounds icky, but worth a try for those dry feet. 1/4 cup Listerine (any) 1/4 cup Vinegar 1/2 cup warm water. Soak for 10 minutes. Dead skin should peel off.
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- This is crazy. Mix 1/4 c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off.
- Soak your feet to get dry skin off. This works and makes your feet feel really good! Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Mix 3/4 cup Listerine, 3/4 cup vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- Best foot softening detoxifying foot soak. Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup Epsom salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, rinse and lightly scrub with pumice stone. Then say hello to gorgeous feet 🙂
- Foot Soak! 1/4 cup listerine, 1/4 cup vinegar and 2 cups warm water. Let feet soak for 10 min then rinse. Rub feet well with a towel removing excess skin. Then moisturize.
- Nail Whitener: 1/2 cup warm water, 4 T baking soda, 2 T. hydrogen peroxide. Soak nails for one minute, or more, gently rubbing baking soda between your hands and onto your nails.
- Cocoa butter is hydrating and soothing for your skin. At room temperature it is a solid but as you add it to a hot bath it melts and the oil disperses into the water and absorbs into your skin.