Photo via: thegardenglove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- repel garden slugs and add a modern boho design to any planter with this easy DIY! check out the full tutorial on jojotastic.com
- These tall pub chairs look great, whether you have them sitting at a counter or pair them with a pub table (which we’ll show you in another project plan). Plus, the chairs are comfortable thanks to the shaped seat and angled back. Neither of these great features makes the chairs difficult to build. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com woodworking
- These stress relief teacup candles are made with a blend of essential oils meant to aid with stress relief. Not only are they great for bathtime, but they are a cute addition to any afternoon tea table.
- Check out this frugal living tip on how to keep berrie fresh longer. DIY projects, organization, and more are great ways to repurpose jars.
- You can add any service as clean sink to racks and old pipe joints can be used for water and drainage. Storage and units will offer enough space for keeping kitchen tools and things. You can place outdoor wooden pallet kitchen on a floor created out of pallets to give a traditional attraction.
- Best DIY Projects: Cocktails Anyone? • DIY Outdoor Bars! • A round-up of Ideas and Tutorials from around the web.
- Ugh, home improvements. They always look so easy at first, right? The truth is DIY home improvement projects can drive you crazy. The trick? Find easy home improvements that can really make a big difference visually. Here are the easiest DIY home improve
- 33 Makeup Tips and Tricks To Make You Look Less Tired – Look Younger and Less Tired – Eye Bags and Oily Skin? Check Out These Makeup Tips and Tricks to Make You Look Less Tired. Great Tips, Beauty Products and How Tos for All Types of Faces – thegoddess.com/makeup-tips-look-less-tired
- Thrift Store DIY Garden Projects! • Creative ideas, projects & tutorials!