Photo via: thegardenglove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Calligraphy can really add some elegance and whimsy to your invitation envelopes. But if they don’t fit into your budget or you are feeling crafty, then check out these DIY calligraphy tutorials to try it yourself. Each has their own tricks and techniques to fake a calligraphy look. DIY Calligraphy Using Gel Pens How To …
- repel garden slugs and add a modern boho design to any planter with this easy DIY! check out the full tutorial on jojotastic.com
- Easy DIY Chunky Throw Blankets! • See how affordable and easy these are to make yourself with these great tutorials and DIY projects from talented bloggers!
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- These tall pub chairs look great, whether you have them sitting at a counter or pair them with a pub table (which we’ll show you in another project plan). Plus, the chairs are comfortable thanks to the shaped seat and angled back. Neither of these great features makes the chairs difficult to build. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com woodworking
- These stress relief teacup candles are made with a blend of essential oils meant to aid with stress relief. Not only are they great for bathtime, but they are a cute addition to any afternoon tea table.
- You can add any service as clean sink to racks and old pipe joints can be used for water and drainage. Storage and units will offer enough space for keeping kitchen tools and things. You can place outdoor wooden pallet kitchen on a floor created out of pallets to give a traditional attraction.
- Best Tips for Clear Skin You Need To Be Following – Awesome Tips for Clear Skin – Check Out These Step By Step Tips and Tricks For Clear Skin. Are You Looking for Tips For Acne Scars or Home Remedies or Products For Beauty and Skincare? These Are The Best Ideas And Tutorials For How To Use Essential Oils, Facials, and Cleansers to Get Clear Skin. These Cover Blackheads, Acne Scars, And Big Pores and They Are All DIY – thegoddess.com/best-tips-clear-skin
- Check out this frugal living tip on how to keep berrie fresh longer. DIY projects, organization, and more are great ways to repurpose jars.