Photo via: outnumbered3-1.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- DIY Homemade Chamomile and Orange Sugar Scrub. All you need is a Chamomile tea bag! So relaxing at the end of any stressful day. sugarscrub sugarscrubrecipe bodyscrub
- Sweet Peaches DIY Sugar Scrub
- DIY Lemongrass Honey Sugar Scrub – a sweet, refreshing scrub you can use on your hands, lips, and body for softer skin that’s super moisturized
- This recipe for Orange Coconut Sugar Scrub smells AMAZING and will leave your skin amazingly smooth and soft. Perfect for a gift or pampering yourself!
- sweet tea sugar scrub
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- You can make these Orange Blossom & Vanilla Bean Milk Baths with just five all-natural ingredients. Great for gifts or self-care!
- 1/2 cup sea salt 1/2 cup sweet almond oil (can substitute light olive oil or vegetable oil) 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- DIY simple reading nookreading nook title with words. Turning some bookshelves sideways and adding some cozy pillows is all that was needed to create a simple window seat. This reading nook in a girls bedroom is sugar, spice and everything sweet about a little girls bedroom.
- diy orange summer scrub
- DIY Sweet Lemon Body Scrub- this scrub seriously buffs away all of my dry, dead skin. It leaves me glowing, smooth, and smelling AMAZING. Once you try this scrub, you will never splurge for one of those store-bought versions again. Pin now, make later!!