Photo via: bonjourhealth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant
- Shave scrub : Mix coconut oil and sugar until it reaches the consistency that you like. Apply your shave scrub prior to shaving. This stuff is amazing! Leaves your legs smooth and NO razor burns!
- DIY Essential Oil Beauty! Ive GOT to try this DIY Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Lip Scrub!! I bet it tastes and feels amazing! – http://BusyBeingJennifer.com
- add a tablespoon of sugar to a tablespoon of Baby Oil Gel and mixing it up to make an incredible hand and body scrub. It smells fantastic, it makes your hands as smooth as silk.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- DIY Peel-Off Mask for Blackhead Removal. I tried this just now and it is amazing! My face is like baby skin. The mask does take out blackheads. Ew. It works though!
- Herbal Face Oil Recipe This amazing herbal face oil recipe uses Argan oil with essential oils like frankincense, myrrh, rose, and lavender to nourish and smooth skin.
- DIY Sweet Lemon Body Scrub- this scrub seriously buffs away all of my dry, dead skin. It leaves me glowing, smooth, and smelling AMAZING. Once you try this scrub, you will never splurge for one of those store-bought versions again. Pin now, make later!!
- lemon sugar scrub and brown vanilla sugar scrub. They are AMAZING and it makes your skin so smooth! Also I didnt have to shave for almost 4 days after using this on my legs. hmmm
- I love coconut oil, but lately Ive been sensing a trend. Avocado oil is quickly replacing coconut oil as the best oil to use- its great for skincare, natural beauty products, healthy cooking, and more. This list explains a lot of the amazing benefits of avocado oil- I was surprised by number 8!
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…