Photo via: cheerfullyimperfect.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- LIKE IT…I used a small plastic bottle and an old mascara brush. I did it every night for about two weeks straight and noticed a difference in my lashes…now if I can just remember to do it EVERY NIGHT lol ~ Thicken and lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows: mix 1/4 parts aloe vera gel, 1/4 parts castor oil, 1/2 parts vitamin E oil and apply before bed
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum |In an empty jar or bottle, add 1/4 of the container with alcohol-free Aloe Vera Gel (lengthens lashes) + 1/4 with Castor Oil (thickens lashes) + 1/2 with Vitamin E Oil (lengthen lashes), then combine liquids with a gentle shake. Use a recycled mascara wand to apply to your lashes (or brows) at night. With regular use, you’ll soon be seeing results
- Wash an old mascara and fill with: 1/4 of the container with Castor Oil, 1/2 Vitamin E Oil, 1/4 Aloe Vera Gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes (or brows) every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- Wash an old mascara container and fill with: ½ of the container with castor oil, ½ vitamin E oil, ¼ aloe vera gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- DIY Beach Spray: In an empty spray bottle add: 1 c. water, 1 Tbp. Sea Salt, 1 tsp. Coconut Oil, 1 tsp. hair gel: shake well to mix and apply generously to almost-dry hair. Flip your head over, scrunch your hair and allow it to air-dry. [5 Gorgeous Beach Hairstyles]
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Slow Cooker Lotion Bars – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! – thegoddess.com/beauty-products-to-make-at-home
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! –
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- DIY Gel Eyeliner ♡ Natural, Cruelty-free; In the video, Ela uses activated charcoal powder, aloe vera gel, & vitamin E oil for her eyeliner. But there were a few complaints about these ingredients spoiling & growing fungus in the eyeliner. So instead, try using vegan black mineral powder/pigment (buy from Etsy), vegetable glycerin (supposedly less likely to spoil), & then the vitamin E oil.
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.