Photo via: myonlysunshineblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BUY NOW: Rainbow Cushion Sewing Kits There’s plenty of sunshine at the end of these rainbows! Fun to make cushion sewing kits containing felt templates, felt decorations, yarn, plastic needle and stuffing. Only £3.95 (pack of 2)
- You Are My Sunshine
- DIY Wedding Coffee Bean Favor Bags with Free Printable Labels… this is for my friend Clarissa.
- DIY Cleaning Wipes (Reusable & Disinfecting) – Whether cleaning is your “thing” or your wanna-be “thing,” DIY cleaning wipes will make your house sparkle and keep your budget low with only a few simple, natural ingredients.
- Shopping secrets on how to furnish your house for cheap! How I Furnished My House For Under $3000
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself If Youre Unsure About Inviting a Wedding Guest | Cutting down your wedding guest list isnt as fun as dress shopping or creating your registry. But it doesnt have to be as stressful as it seems! Once you create a master list of everyone youre thinking about inviting, here are some questions to help you confirm your final number.
- Easy DIY Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub recipe at Sparkles of Sunshine.
- Coconut Oil Uses — This stuff works like magic!!! I rub it all over after every shower and after I shave… One week later: Bye, bye cellulite, shrunk pores(on my face), mended my split ends, took the bags off my eyes, lengthened my eyelashes, and healed my lips(which tend to peel).–
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- DIY scroll shopping list
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-7 DIY A Hair Treatment: Conditioner + WaterIf youre looking to give your hair a little extra nourishment, prevent breakage, tame frizz, add moisture, all that good stuff — you might want to consider a leave-in conditioner. But you dont have to add another item to your shopping list. Simply get a spray bottle and mix one part conditioner with three parts wa…
- Mount this DIY shopping list in a convenient kitchen nook for easy access.