Photo via: myonlysunshineblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wedding Coffee Bean Favor Bags with Free Printable Labels… this is for my friend Clarissa.
- Shopping secrets on how to furnish your house for cheap! How I Furnished My House For Under $3000
- DIY Cleaning Wipes (Reusable & Disinfecting) – Whether cleaning is your “thing” or your wanna-be “thing,” DIY cleaning wipes will make your house sparkle and keep your budget low with only a few simple, natural ingredients.
- Easy DIY Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub recipe at Sparkles of Sunshine.
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself If Youre Unsure About Inviting a Wedding Guest | Cutting down your wedding guest list isnt as fun as dress shopping or creating your registry. But it doesnt have to be as stressful as it seems! Once you create a master list of everyone youre thinking about inviting, here are some questions to help you confirm your final number.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- DIY scroll shopping list
- Homemade hand cream recipe: I made my own hand cream, and its so easy! Only 2 ingredients, and this DIY cream also makes such a nice gift. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com Christmas gifts DIY
- Box of sunshine
- Diy indoor tan 🙂 Add 4 tea bags black tea to 2 cups of boiling water and apply evenly to dry skin. Optional add coconut POWDER and any lotion to the tea for an extra boost in color ;P
- DIY Mason Jar Vanity Light | Blesser House – Only takes $6 and 20 minutes!
- Shop smarter, with Shop.cos universal shopping cart browser extension. Get on the list now at get.shop.co. onlineshopping shopdotco