Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There are many DIY tooth whitening methods, but this one will definitely sweep you off your feet. And, you won’t believe what the magic is all about. Aluminum foil. You first start by mixing baking soda, salt, and water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your teeth then apply a layer of tin f
- What’s nontouring? It’s the glowy, “no-makeup makeup” version of contouring that illuminates and defines for a fresh, dewy finish. Get the look by starting with concealer for a flawless canvas, then swipe W3LL People’s highlighter along the cheekbones and up to the brow bone, hitting the high points of your face. Next apply the bronzer under your cheek bones and blend with a damp Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge. Add a hint of lip/cheek color for a soft, sun-kissed glow.
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- ELF Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter ~:~ These are super awesome, for those that dont think so, first scrape the top surface layer off with a knife or whatnot. Then use it and you will be SHOCKED.!!! They are amazing.!!!!
- Paint nailpolish designs onto a ziploc bag and then peel them off and place them on your nail!! Finish with top coat.
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- Use 2 ikea billy bookcases on the ends, beadboard in between, and a billy bookcase on its side in the middle. Add hooks at the top. All trimmed off to look built in.
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum |In an empty jar or bottle, add 1/4 of the container with alcohol-free Aloe Vera Gel (lengthens lashes) + 1/4 with Castor Oil (thickens lashes) + 1/2 with Vitamin E Oil (lengthen lashes), then combine liquids with a gentle shake. Use a recycled mascara wand to apply to your lashes (or brows) at night. With regular use, you’ll soon be seeing results
- Foot Soak! 1/4 cup listerine, 1/4 cup vinegar and 2 cups warm water. Let feet soak for 10 min then rinse. Rub feet well with a towel removing excess skin. Then moisturize.
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- Best foot softening detoxifying foot soak. Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup Epsom salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, rinse and lightly scrub with pumice stone. Then say hello to gorgeous feet 🙂