Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dont let the cold weather get the best of your skin. Give your skin an extra hydration boost with our first ever treatment essence. An essence formula is highly concentrated with active ingredients, with textures ranging from a water-like lotion to a gel to a more serum-like texture. Murads Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence helps to prep and prime the skin, while providing hydration and optimizing any other moisture layered on top. Essence skin care is like a drink of water for your skin.
- There are many DIY tooth whitening methods, but this one will definitely sweep you off your feet. And, you won’t believe what the magic is all about. Aluminum foil. You first start by mixing baking soda, salt, and water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your teeth then apply a layer of tin f
- What’s nontouring? It’s the glowy, “no-makeup makeup” version of contouring that illuminates and defines for a fresh, dewy finish. Get the look by starting with concealer for a flawless canvas, then swipe W3LL People’s highlighter along the cheekbones and up to the brow bone, hitting the high points of your face. Next apply the bronzer under your cheek bones and blend with a damp Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge. Add a hint of lip/cheek color for a soft, sun-kissed glow.
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- ELF Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter ~:~ These are super awesome, for those that dont think so, first scrape the top surface layer off with a knife or whatnot. Then use it and you will be SHOCKED.!!! They are amazing.!!!!
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- Paint nailpolish designs onto a ziploc bag and then peel them off and place them on your nail!! Finish with top coat.
- Use 2 ikea billy bookcases on the ends, beadboard in between, and a billy bookcase on its side in the middle. Add hooks at the top. All trimmed off to look built in.
- Foot Soak! 1/4 cup listerine, 1/4 cup vinegar and 2 cups warm water. Let feet soak for 10 min then rinse. Rub feet well with a towel removing excess skin. Then moisturize.
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum |In an empty jar or bottle, add 1/4 of the container with alcohol-free Aloe Vera Gel (lengthens lashes) + 1/4 with Castor Oil (thickens lashes) + 1/2 with Vitamin E Oil (lengthen lashes), then combine liquids with a gentle shake. Use a recycled mascara wand to apply to your lashes (or brows) at night. With regular use, you’ll soon be seeing results
- Denim Oriental Bracelet – Make this old jeans project to add some rustic and glam accents to your wardrobe at the same time.