Photo via: ollibird.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- DIY Lip Gloss and a lesson on Gossip}Activity Day Idea – your homebased mom
- Ad Brighten up your gardening landscape with this DIY Miniature Farm Window Box Planter idea. ForWhatMattersMost
- Free printable Bunny Banner for Easter. This is a cheap and super cute way to decorate your home for Easter.
- I love her blog! I needed essential oils for beginners ideas and didnt want to spend more money on oils and these 50 skin care solutions were really easy to make! The printable labels for all 50 products is included and they have cute hashtags related to beauty and skin care. Love it!
- What a cute idea to dress up spring decor and wreaths – just add a simple wood banner! Easy DIY crafts idea you can make in 30 minutes!
- Cute idea for nail polish storage!
- Love this idea for giveaways or gifts! The matching containers are so cute 🙂 My cleaning lineup is pretty similar!
- Bottle Crafts Idea – make your own vintage bottle vase! This is so cute! eclecticallyvintage.com
- Cute Idea! Wrap clear bottles or jars with pretty papers tied with string. Perfect as a table centerpiece.
- Herb garden village! Very fun and cute idea! Great to help get kids involved with gardening and growing your own fruit, veg and herbs!
- Cute decorating idea for kitchen, glass container (thinking home store here), fill with lemons….thinking you could fill with pumpkins for fall, christmas decorations for Dec., sparkly dollar store Easter eggs for Easter….