Photo via: ollibird.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Lip Gloss and a lesson on Gossip}Activity Day Idea – your homebased mom
- Ad Brighten up your gardening landscape with this DIY Miniature Farm Window Box Planter idea. ForWhatMattersMost
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts: How to make your own lavender bath salts with free pretty printable tags for packaging them in a mason jar! Wonderful Mothers Day gift idea. bath salts | mason jars | Mothers Day | gift
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- What a cute idea to dress up spring decor and wreaths – just add a simple wood banner! Easy DIY crafts idea you can make in 30 minutes!
- Free printable Bunny Banner for Easter. This is a cheap and super cute way to decorate your home for Easter.
- I love her blog! I needed essential oils for beginners ideas and didnt want to spend more money on oils and these 50 skin care solutions were really easy to make! The printable labels for all 50 products is included and they have cute hashtags related to beauty and skin care. Love it!
- Cute Idea! Wrap clear bottles or jars with pretty papers tied with string. Perfect as a table centerpiece.
- Bottle Crafts Idea – make your own vintage bottle vase! This is so cute! eclecticallyvintage.com
- Herb garden village! Very fun and cute idea! Great to help get kids involved with gardening and growing your own fruit, veg and herbs!
- Love this idea for giveaways or gifts! The matching containers are so cute 🙂 My cleaning lineup is pretty similar!
- Cute idea for nail polish storage!