Photo via: grit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Headache Balm – Help soothe a headache with this simple DIY made with coconut oil, peppermint, lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- 16 Bedroom Organizer Ideas That You Can Do It Yourself – Kellys Diy Blog
- DIY: Lace Lantern Tutorial – lots of pictures + instructions. These would be great for a wedding. Sweet German blog!
- A nice simple tutorial. With t-shirt patterns this would look slouchy and at home, nice for in the bath or out for a run. Also I love having practical hair solutions, and jersey is the nicest thing for your head. — Maiko Nagao – diy, craft, fashion + design blog: DIY: T-shirt headband
- Top Essential Oils + Recipes for a Healthy Winter – A natural DIY guide to take care of your home and family through cold and flu season. All natural vapor rub, hand sanitizer and tons more! …… Fresh Mommy Blog | Spark Naturals Use code FRESHMOMMY for 10% off any order from Sparknaturals.com essentialoil essentialoils recipes
- The Homestead Survival | All Purposing Moisturizing Healing Salve Recipe |- Natural Remedies –
- Free downloadable woodland motifs by Alice Potter for PaperCrafter magazine – finde es allerdings auf Webseite nicht
- DIY Toxin-Free Toothpaste recipe
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two. diy
- Handmade Peppermint Bath Bombs – A Pumpkin And A Princess
- Homemade Sugar Scrubs: – 3 cups sugar – 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. good quality oil (olive oil or nice non-smelly oil) – 10 drops of yummy-scented essential oil per jar (such as mandarin, peppermint, or lavender).
- 10 Wedding Ideas For The Bride Who’s Ice Cream Crazy – Wilkie Blog! – Ice cream bar