Photo via: beautydivaindia.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- Make It Work Sam: DIY Blackhead Remover II (Works a charm! My nose is so smooth now, no more blackheads, yay!)
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Best Face Cleansers – Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip – The Best Face Cleansers For Acne And For Dry Skin That You Can Find. Get These Cleansers At The Drugstore To Have A DIY Skincare Solution For Your Beauty Makeup. Some Of These Cleansers Are For Anti Aging And Some Of These Products Are Just For Makeup Cleanses, Others Are For Blackheads. For A Natural Cleanser, Try Coconut Oil For Facials. I Promise It Works! – thegoddess.com/best-face-cleansers-2017
- A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal, and even out skin tone for under $7! You will need half a lemon, raw honey, and only 5-15 minutes. You will see the results immediately. Why does it work? Lemon is an astringent. It cleanses and shrinks pores. Raw honey has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice will also fade scars and dark spots.
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- This is my favorite DIY dry shampoo recipe for dark hair; gets rid of the greasy shine and adds a ton of volume so you can style your hair just like normal! (Works for light hair too, just leave out the cocoa powder)
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!