Photo via: lovetelina.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: 10-minute natural homemade lip balm. Make your own lip balm in minutes only with natural ingredients! A step by step tutorial for lip balm with a delicious smell, long lasting and nourishing.
- I got my favorite DIY lip balm recipes from this Poise and Purpose article! I love it!
- A super easy lip balm recipe you will love. This DIY lip balm is healing, homemade & the best. You will love the simplicity of the recipe and the soothing feel on your lips. Add in some essential oils for even more fun. 🙂
- Easy DIY lip balm refill tutorial. Dont buy expensive lip balm – Make Your Own with just a couple ingredients. High quality and easy to make!
- DIY Chemical Free Lip Balm Recipe and step by step tutorial! Make your own lip balm without all the chemicals. Takes 10 minutes!
- Honey Lip Balm | 39 DIY Christmas Gifts Youd Actually Want To Receive
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- How to Make Healing Homemade Lip Balm- love this!
- How To Make Your Own Tinted Eos Lip Balm – Click on the picture to see the full tutorial! 🙂
- lip balm tutorial
- I used to be an avid Burt’s Bess Original Beeswax Peppermint Lip Balm lover until they were bought out by Chlorox and their formula changed (it now contains canola oil and soybean oil). After that I set out on a mission to create my own natural lip balm.
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit