Photo via: savvysavingcouple.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a simple and nourishing aftershave balm from natural ingredients. This is great for mens faces and womens legs to give back what shaving takes away.
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub – So easy to make, and a great way to soften and revive dry, sluggish skin!
- DIY High Waisted Shorts! | by tashaleelyn – Tip from this video: 1) She uses mens jeans (preferably Levis), 2) Cuts the back lower than the front, 3) Doesnt cut them straight across/cuts them at an angle instead. BONUS TIP: You dont need to pull threads like she does. Just cut where you want fraying, then throw in the washer, then dryer. It will fray automatically.
- DIY Tinted Mint Lip Gloss Recipe
- Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to pamper your skin. This easy DIY is inexpensive, comes together in minutes and smells amazing!
- Perfect for hands, body and lips, this DIY lavender mint balm recipe is made from natural lavender and mint infused oil and raw, unfiltered beeswax.
- Easy DIY Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub recipe at Sparkles of Sunshine.
- DIY Vanilla, Mint and Spearmint Extracts. A great holiday gift idea!
- Homemade Invigorating Mens Shaving Soap
- Mens Facewash
- Fresh cucumbers and mint leaves combine with Epsom salt to create this lightly scented and refreshing bath soak made from locally sourced ingredients. The salt helps to rapidly dry the fresh ingredien
- Mix a soothing face mask from cucumber and egg white. | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs