Photo via: ellesees.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Lush Inspired Shower Jellies soap is perfect for any gift giving occasion…
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- essential oils for bath salts and shower bombs. DIY lush products
- A nice simple tutorial. With t-shirt patterns this would look slouchy and at home, nice for in the bath or out for a run. Also I love having practical hair solutions, and jersey is the nicest thing for your head. — Maiko Nagao – diy, craft, fashion + design blog: DIY: T-shirt headband
- Homemade DIY Bath Bombs | Rose Bath Bombs Tutorial Like Lush | Pretty and Cheap DIY Gifts | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- If your looking to make your regular ol’ shower routine a little more exciting, then you’ll want to make these Rainbow Shower Jellies!
- This DIY shower gel smells lil youre sipping hot code next to the Christmas tree. YUM! | Recipe and Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- A NEW recipe for DIY Bath Bombs that foam like crazy when theyre added to water. A great addition to bathtime from Fun at Home with Kids
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! –
- Best Beauty Products to Make at Home – Slow Cooker Lotion Bars – Simple DIY Recipes and Tutorials for Essential Oils, Shaving Cream, Sugar Scrubs, Body Butter, Bath Bombs and Hand Soaps – Natural Anti Aging Remedies That Use Aloe Vera, Baking Soda, Water, Coonut Milk and more! – thegoddess.com/beauty-products-to-make-at-home
- Lush Body Bars-These are more than just lotion bars. They are scrubby, exfoliant moisturizing bars for the shower.
- 36 Braided Wedding Hair Ideas You Will Love❤ Stylish Pull Throught Braid at home is very easy! See at this tutorial and DIY step by step with us. viktoria_beaty via Instagram for WeddingForward. See more braided hairstyles here: www.weddingforward.com/ braided-wedding-hair/ weddings hairstyles: