Photo via: mariasself.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with only 4 simple and all-natural ingredients! Great inexpensive homemade DIY Christmas gift. Luxurious, skin-softening beauty product, smells great! Check out how easy this is to make!
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma
- Searching for some DIY raised garden bed ideas? Here are some easy plans on how to make cheap raised garden bed with free pallets. Great for small spaces or even a community garden!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Homemade DIY Bath Bombs | Rose Bath Bombs Tutorial Like Lush | Pretty and Cheap DIY Gifts | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Herbal Bath Teas – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Salt Sock: The BEST Natural Relief for Ear Infections – They are super easy to make, super cheap and you will be amazed at how well they work!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!