Photo via: simplepurebeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brightening Turmeric + Lemon DIY Face Mask – 14 Best DIY Skin Brightening (Whitening) Products that Give Miraculous Results
- DIY Brightening Face Mask with Turmeric and Lemon
- Natural face mask: nutmeg (anti-inflammatory), cinnamon (anti-fungal, astringent, anti-viral), honey (antiseptic) and lemon (fades acne scars and age spots)
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!
- DIY Sweet Lemon Body Scrub- this scrub seriously buffs away all of my dry, dead skin. It leaves me glowing, smooth, and smelling AMAZING. Once you try this scrub, you will never splurge for one of those store-bought versions again. Pin now, make later!!
- This exfoliating DIY Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub recipe smells incredible and will leave your skin feeling super soft and polished. With 5 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make your own.
- DIY:: 8 Ways to Use Lemon For Beautiful Skin
- Using a Homemade Lemon Body Scrub will not only make your skin glow, but you’ll feel refreshed and have a lingering scent of Lemon. This simple body scrub is a great way to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it at the same time. The bright lemon scent is a great way to energize and brighten your mood!
- A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal, and even out skin tone for under $7! You will need half a lemon, raw honey, and only 5-15 minutes. You will see the results immediately. Why does it work? Lemon is an astringent. It cleanses and shrinks pores. Raw honey has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice will also fade scars and dark spots.
- DIY Teeth Whitener…this works, but b sure to brush teeth thoroughly after to remove the acid. i used lemon juice instead of water, but not sure what was better. not good for longterm use i dont think. workd pretty good tho!
- Lemon Lavender Milky Bath Salts DIY: Makes the perfect Mothers Day gift idea!
- DIY Lemon Beeswax Candle from @crystalowens