Photo via: miris-rosenhuegel.blogspot.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shabby Chic Tin Can and Lace Centerpiece idea – these would be cheap and easy craft idea to make for a wedding, baby shower or banquet!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- A nice simple tutorial. With t-shirt patterns this would look slouchy and at home, nice for in the bath or out for a run. Also I love having practical hair solutions, and jersey is the nicest thing for your head. — Maiko Nagao – diy, craft, fashion + design blog: DIY: T-shirt headband
- how to make a felt pod – free tutorial (a really informative blog with lots of tips and tutorials)
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- 25 DIY Spa Recipes~ This would be fun to do some of these for a tweens birthday party! Great theme, and the guests could make some facial scrubs to take home. (There are free printables, too.)
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- How to Cut Your Little Boys Hair – Lots of pictures and a guide to help you learn. (Happymoneysaver.com) Not sure if Im brave enough to try it …
- 38 Creative DIY Hair Accessories – Create Pretty Hairstyles for Women, Teens and Girls with These Easy Tutorials – Vintage and Boho Looks for Prom and Wedding – Step by Step Instructions for Cool Headbands, Barettes, Pony Tail Holders, Hair Clips, Bobby Pins and Bows http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-hair-accessories
- Top Essential Oils + Recipes for a Healthy Winter – A natural DIY guide to take care of your home and family through cold and flu season. All natural vapor rub, hand sanitizer and tons more! …… Fresh Mommy Blog | Spark Naturals Use code FRESHMOMMY for 10% off any order from Sparknaturals.com essentialoil essentialoils recipes
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- DIY Lavender Eucalyptus Green Tea Detox Bath Salts – How to Take a Detox Bath + Benefits of a Detox Bath. These bath salts make a great treat for your skin and great for homemade gifts when you put it in a pretty jar @goodlifeeats www.goodlifeeats.com