Photo via: somethingturquoise.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Learn how to make paper succulents with this easy tutorial. Use your Cricut machine or cut the petals by hand – up to you!
- Why I love my Cricut and some Cricut Explore project ideas I cant wait to do!
- Need a creative thank-you idea for your gracious host? Wine and flowers are nice but not noteworthy. Explore beautiful gifts thats personal and thoughtful with custom monogrammed plates at http://www.sashanicholas.com/shop-all/weave-rectangle-hostess-platter-with-monogram/ | Thanksgiving Entertaining Ideas | Dinnerware | Tablescapes | China
- Handmade Gift: Grandma Photo Bracelet Tutorial — learn how to make mom or grandma a great handmade photo charm bracelet with this super si…
- Make your own projector using a shoe box, duct tape, magnifying glass, and your smart phone! Hmm…kids would love this!
- Using vinyl, my Cricut, and some chargers I found on sale, I took my tables cape from drab to fab in an afternoon. Click for my inspiration and DIY!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- How to get white nails — make a paste using 1 tbsp peroxide and 2 1/4 tbsp baking soda. Let this paste sit on your nails for 5 minutes and voila! White nails!
- Natural Homemade Deodorant – Learn how to make natural homemade deodorant using essential oils and other natural materials that are safe to your body.
- The Stonybrook House: How To Make A Custom Tiled Mirror
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to make homemade rosewater + a recipe for DIY Rosewater Face Toner! Youll learn all of the benfits of rosewater for your skin too.