Photo via: soapdelinews.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Basic DIY Detox Charcoal and Tea Tree Melt and Pour Soap Recipe. Also try this truly amazing but a snap to make homemade melt and pour activated charcoal soap recipe with sea buckthorn oil and added essential oils here: http://soapdelinews.com/2014/10/homemade-activated-charcoal-melt-pour-soap-recipe.html
- DIY Cactus Melt and Pour Soap
- Easy DIY Facial Bar for Blemishes made using a melt and pour soap base, lavender flowers and tea tree oil
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- This simple DIY recipe can be used for your own skin or as a gift. Enjoy this Homemade Lavender and Lime Hand Soap!
- LOOFAH SOAP BARS
- Fall is here! Get ready by making this Chai Spice Lip Balm. My new favorite flavor! Using a double boiler method, melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, and fractionated coconut oil until fully liquid. Mix with a wooden craft stick. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir and then pour into empty lip balm tubes and let set. Makes about six tubes. www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- Homemade Calendula Soap: A recipe and guide for beginners.:
- This natural no-lye lavender sea salt soap recipe makes a lovely homemade Valentines Day gift.
- This Peppermint Goat Milk Soap recipe is so pretty and smells amazing. It’s easy to make and a perfect homemade gift idea!
- Heres a quick and easy, basic DIY beginner soap recipe with fun ideas for personalizing it by adding exfoliants, essential oils, etc. These are perfect for yourself or given out as gifts!
- 10-Minute DIY Peaches and Cream Soap (it smells AMAZING!) – a quick and easy craft project! Makes a great homemade gift idea!