Photo via: livesimply.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- This is the BEST Homemade Laundry Detergent recipe. It is so easy to make. Plus my family pays only $20 per year.
- Want to make soap but not mess with lye? This simple, homemade DIY Citrus Soap is the perfect answer. Easy project to do with kids! Makes great gifts.
- This Peppermint Goat Milk Soap recipe is so pretty and smells amazing. It’s easy to make and a perfect homemade gift idea!
- The easiest way to make granola is in a slow cooker or crock pot. This homemade granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Best of all, it’s so easy to make and ideal for a healthy breakfast, clean eating, and even dessert! | Popular Pin
- This is the best tutorial Ive yet found for that whole DIY photo canvas that people are into doing. So easy to follow, and encouraging. Takes just minutes. Imagine the gifts you can make for family and friends!
- Our MidWestern Life: Homemade Liquid Hand Soap With Coconut Oil
- Homemade hand cream recipe: I made my own hand cream, and its so easy! Only 2 ingredients, and this DIY cream also makes such a nice gift. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com Christmas gifts DIY
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Homemade mouthwash is so easy to make! Get rid of those nasty chemical mouthwashes and grab 5 all natural ingredients for this refreshing mouthwash!
- homemade soap recipes beginners can succeed at easily. Took me 10 minutes to make this. All you need is gelatin, salt, water & liquid soap – and a silicon mold. http://hartnana.com/homemade-soap-recipes-beginners-kid-friendly/