Photo via: mommymentionables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **Homemade Green Tea Sugar Scrub** This Scrub is AWESOME! I love the smell and it is SO easy to make. You probably have EVERYTHING you need. Plus you can make this DIY version for Pennies…WAY less expensive than the retail version. DIYbeauty
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- This Homemade Lavender Essential Oils Body Lotion is perfect after a stressful day at work, or smoothing on baby to help relax them and maybe sleep better! | DIY Ideas, Natural Beauty You Can Do Yourself, Pinned by Femallay
- DIY Bar Soap: Lavender Chamomile Tea Soap | DIY Homemade Cool Mothers Day Ideas by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/diy-gifts-mothers-day-ideas/
- No need to spend the day at the spa. Try this DIY pumpkin pie sugar scrub. Made with coconut oil, this sugar scrub is fantastic for your skin.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- A simple DIY sugar scrub that you can make with the leftover petals from a bouquet of roses! Baby Rose Sugar Scrub DIY SugarScrub
- A simple DIY sugar scrub that you can make with the leftover petals from a bouquet of roses! DIY SugarScrub
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes like these are easy to make and a great way to have a spa day at home for a fraction of the cost! Check out these 20 great ideas!
- Green tea is amazing for your skin! It is full of antioxidants and vitamins that help give your skin a healthy glow. Thats why this DIY green tea exfoliating scrub is so healthy for your skin. Its an all natural solution that will make your skincare routine even better. My skin loves this stuff- and I cant believe how easy it is to make.
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.