Photo via: thegatheredhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA Hack: DIY-Aquarell-Bild im Großformat | Wall Hanging | selbstgemacht | Wandbild Großformat aus Stoff | | Bild selber machen | Kunst | Aquarell Bild gestalten | Anleitung | Tutorial | Skandinavisch wohnen | skandinavisch einrichten | kreativ wohnen | kreativ einrichten | paulsvera
- Today I wanted to share some of my favorite macrame wall hangings from Etsy. I am a huge fan of these fantastic wall hangings. It is on my list to try to make a DIY wall hanging one day, but until I get there, I am just going to keep drooling over some of my…Read More »
- Plywood Pinwheel Art | DIY Art Ideas | Home Decor Projects | Wall Hanging Ideas | Vintage Revivals
- DIY your own macrame hanging vase with this tutorial. I cant wait to give this macrame craft project a try!
- This $5 hanging planter DIY is actually a Target hack! Click through for tutorial.
- Woven Wall Hanging | Neutral Weaving by Unruly Edges on Etsy
- This woven ombré wall hanging by Alex Dao is the only January blues we’re allowing right now… Woven wall hangings are a great way of bringing loads of colour and texture to any space. They’re not too
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- DIY united states map wall décor. Wooden rustic sign and tutorial, with link to print large maps. Popular with the Poplins
- Coolest Hammocks ever! A list of the 20 coolest hammocks and its got everything from an outdoor cage hammock, to an indoor hanging seat hammock, to a kayak hammock, to a tent hammock, to a… wait for it… bathtub hammock! And for you DIY lovers weve linked to an awesome DIY hammock tutorial.
- Mint green makeup and jewelry organizer – display – nail polish rack – beauty station – bedroom storage – wall hanging – wooden – handmade
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!