Photo via: mommymoment.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These cute bumble bee crafts for kids are perfect for spring, summer, or anytime the little ones are learning about bees.
- DIY Homemade Outdoor Spray with Citronella is perfect for the spring and summer
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Snow Cone Sugar Scrub made with coconut oil and sugar is a perfect for summer!
- Perfect for quenching your thirst in summer! Try making this lavender lemonade…
- Got a beautiful garden ideal for spending downtime but dont have the furniture to complement it? Perhaps this outdoor cabana lounge would be a perfect fit!
- This detailed, easy-to-follow tutorial will show you exactly what you need for the perfect herb container garden, plus walk you through the steps to planting your own container herb garden | Home for the Harvest
- Repupose Your Babys Crib Into a Chalkboard Easel, Garden Trellis, Drying Rack & More!
- Make Beautiful Log Garden Planter
- If you love entertaining outdoors, a drink dispenser is a must-have addition to your next party. Its the perfect way to serve refreshing summer drinks, like freshly squeezed lemonade or homemade sangria, and it makes it easy for guests to help themselves throughout the evening.
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…