Photo via: abbikirstencollections.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Paper Diamonds
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- 10 DIY Paper Flower Crafts
- Paper flower cake topper – DIY
- Plywood Pinwheel Art | DIY Art Ideas | Home Decor Projects | Wall Hanging Ideas | Vintage Revivals
- Patriotic DIY Decor Projects. Summer, summer hacks, pool hacks, pool party ideas, Fourth of July, summer holiday
- Stenciled wrapping paper – use regular white wrapping paper and any stencils…could be a pretty way to decorate a tabletop at a party (since you can create it to match your color scheme)
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Golden Gifts Gifts of all sizes wrapped in penny-saving kraft paper and embellished with ribbon, raffia and rickrack become part of the holiday decor. Vary the red-and-white presentation by including a gala mix of stripes, checks and solid-colored ribbons. Attach dried flowers, felt snowflakes, buttons or berries for extra pizzazz.
- Vintage America Party Home Decor Idea – July 4th Summer Holiday Decorating
- Vintage America Party Decor Idea – July 4th Holiday
- Inexpensive jar candles from the dollar tree and mason jars wrapped in burlap with red gingham bow. Simple, easy table decor for western/cowboy themed party.