Photo via: coastalfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Textile Velvet Fabric Cuff Bracelet Gifts for Her by Waterrose
- 4 ounces (120 ml) medium-hard Butter such as Shea, Mango, or Cupuacu 2 ounces (60 ml) light and moisturizing Carrier Oil, such as Apricot Kernel, Brazil Nut, or Watermelon Seed 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon (1.25 – 2.5 ml) Essential Oil or Plant-Based Fragrance Oil (optional) 1 teaspoon Arrowroot Powder, Corn Starch, or Silk Peptide Powder (optional)
- DIY: HARVEST Barnwood Sign for Fall – The barnwood from this project was from a local pumpkin patch that was tearing down a barn! Looks perfect on the porch surrounded with fall foliage, mums and pumpkins.
- These four free printable 2016 New Year’s Eve party games are perfect for adults or even for teens who know pop culture! The best part of these activities is that they’re cheap if you’re on a budget, you can DIY them last minute, and they’re awesome. We’re definitely playing at least one for 2016!
- This Homemade Lavender Essential Oils Body Lotion is perfect after a stressful day at work, or smoothing on baby to help relax them and maybe sleep better! | DIY Ideas, Natural Beauty You Can Do Yourself, Pinned by Femallay
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- Best Face Cleansers – Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip – The Best Face Cleansers For Acne And For Dry Skin That You Can Find. Get These Cleansers At The Drugstore To Have A DIY Skincare Solution For Your Beauty Makeup. Some Of These Cleansers Are For Anti Aging And Some Of These Products Are Just For Makeup Cleanses, Others Are For Blackheads. For A Natural Cleanser, Try Coconut Oil For Facials. I Promise It Works! – thegoddess.com/best-face-cleansers-2017
- Whether you are plagued with dry hair, oily hair, or both, this guide to Do-It-Yourself all natural hair masks will help you add shine, moisture, and balance to your lovely locks! With only three ingredients per mask, most of which you can find in your kitchen in addition to Oro de Sonora organic jojoba oil, there is no excuse for why you wouldnt try them!
- This is a DIY project that can be made with your kids. The loops aren’t that complicated so you can easily teach it to them. Plus you can make it a challenge and game for them to find and collect stuff to attach to it.
- DIY duvet cover tutorial (using fabric from a bolt)
- Easy DIY Vanilla Latte Soap thats ready in under an hour! Theres so many benefits to using coffee in your skincare routine. Find out here!