Photo via: darlingohwhatbeautifulthings.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 DIY rings! Oh the lovely things: 60 DIY Accessories- Last Minute Gifts For Fashionistas
- Homemade Lavender Sachets – Oh, The Things Well Make! How to make lavender sachets using a hammered flower technique. these are perfect for giving as gifts.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- The 14 Best Things to Buy at Ulta If You Only Have $20 via @PureWow
- Things That Make You Feel Relaxed AF | From zen stones, adult coloring books to succulent gardens, zen ideas to help you feel relaxed and calm.
- A bath bomb is always a fun addition to your bath time. This little DIY project is an explosion of color, natural ingredients, and beautiful aroma to what is your typical, sometimes flat, water-filled tub. There are so many kinds of bath bombs you can do, and not one of them will empty your pocket. …
- It’s amazing what paper lanterns can become! This DIY hot air balloon garland adds a beautiful, whimsical style to this boy’s nursery room. Along with a mountain mural, this sweet bedroom is like no other.
- What Makes Your Hair Grow Faster? These 10 Things | remedies for hair loss in women | coconut, almomd and olive oil hair loss | grow your hair faster | remedies to grow your hair longer
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.
- Crochet Square Granny Cardigan Jacket or Coat. I like the idea of the pockets.
- Tropical summer bomber jacket floralbomberjacket surfstyle summerbomber tropical floral
- fall fashion / denim jacket