Photo via: blueeyedbabies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- DIY Facial Toner Recipe with Witch Hazel and Vitamin C Witch hazel is naturally anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial, making it excellent for helping reduce the appearance of acne, redness and skin irritation. It helps lock in moisture, making it a good choice for oily and dry skin, and is high in tannins that reduce the appearance of fine lines. Vitamin C helps tighten the skin and maintain the natural pH.
- Are you missing your hair? There is a real fact that natural essential oils have amazing abilities to grow new hair. A good hair loss shampoo made with natural herbs, essentials and vitamins can quickly and easily make your hair grow.
- What if you could transform your body in just four minutes? You may think that it’s too good to be true,but with the 28-day Plank Challenge from Women Daily Magazine, by slowly training your body for endurance and strength you will get amazing results.
- DIY Shaving Cream For Sensitive Skin. Throw out that store-bought shaving cream in a can that you get from the store, its full of chemicals. Make your own! This recipe is moisturizing and has an added ingredient to heal nicks! realfoodrn.com
- Have you ever tried Mary Kay Satin Hands scrub? Its AMAZING! This homemade sugar scrub recipe is a great DIY option that takes only 5 minutes!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- 25 Easy And Unique Homemade Soap Recipes that are even great for beginners. Contains great tutorials which include making soap with essential oils and more. With these easy soap recipes, they turn out so great and smell amazing. Awesome way to gift someone too!
- Dermatologist Dr. Dhaval G. Bhanusali “Some oils are actually good for oily skin. Depending on the ingredients, the oils can be rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients, which help soothe and smooth the skin. “The mistake many people make is that they use harsh, drying cleansers and products that strip the ‘good’ oils on the skin surface causing irritated, raw skin,”